Agenda's for PK-8th

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What a great week back from Spring Break!

Hello! Everyone!

Some reminders! I have been hearing wonderful compliments from Parishioners about the HS choir and how it is such a joy when they come to the Sunday Masses, thank you to the parents for their dedication to bringing their kids to Mass. There is a Mass this Sunday at 12:00, please have kids here at 11:30. The choir is in the Annual Fund Dinner, and we are working on songs, ask the kids what we have been doing! Hope that 8th grade has fun in D.C....can't wait to hear about the White House visit. Parents with kids in 1st and 2nd grades in the program, please keep working with the kids on their lines, practice makes permanent! PK Parents, remember the program is on Thursday at 1:30 and 7:00, please let Mrs. Flynn or myself know if your child will not be attending! McMahon and Eastman's classes are doing recorders still, please encourage them to practice! 3rd grade will be working on learning about Bach, ask them about him! Kindergarten is working hard on program songs, I will be getting back with any parents who have contacted me as I see things I need assistance with, thank you to all those who have volunteered! Have a great week and let me know if you need anything!

Mrs. Simms
asimms@holyspirit-indy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment