Agenda's for PK-8th

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's October!

Greetings from the Music Room!

Sunday- Students singing at the Oct. 3rd mass will need to be in the music room at 11:30 in their school uniform (jumpers or school skirts for girls, please). If you are not going to stay for the Mass please pick kids up by 1:00.

2/3-5th grade is continuing work on their program. Please talk with your child and find out what their character will be for the program. I will need some of your help getting your child's costume together. Kids received their lines this week, so be looking for those also!

This week was the first time I got to see my 6/7 class, and said goodbye to my 6th grade. Middle School's doing a great job!

Pk-2: Great work singing and learning new music skills. Ask your kids about what they are learning :)

Have a great week and as always if you need anything, let me know!

Thank you!
Mrs. Simms
asimms@holyspirit-indy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment