Agenda's for PK-8th

Friday, October 8, 2010

What a great week!

This has been a great week in music!  I first want to say a great job to the all students involved in the Sunday mass! It was such a success, they kids were wonderful!  I receive many compliments on their behalf!  Tell the kids to keep up the good work.  Jubilance Parents, mark your calendars for the Mass, November 7th at 12:00! 

Parents, please check the calendar of events, a few dates have changed and I want to make sure you get the information on your calendars as early as possible!  I have bolded the changes on the calendars!

Please always check the title of all the homework Watchers I send,  becase at times I have to send them whole school.  I will always indicate what grade needs to view them if it does not apply to everyone. :)

Great week with the 6/7 grade music class, what a fun group! They are very respectful with great attitudes about completing assignments and working! 2/3-5 are working hard on the Christmas Program, I will give you more updates on what I need from you.  Please work with your child on their lines for the program, you know "practice makes permenant".  PK-2, have your kids sing with you and ask them about the music cocepts listed on the agenda, this allows them to keep reviewing what they know! 

Thank you to all the followers, I am excited that we have so many parents dedicated to the many aspects of their children's education.  As always if you have any questions, concerns- please let me know! asimms@holyspirit-indy.org.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment